viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

ingless

prayer in the past

1) decorate my room yesterday with stars

2) Yesterday I went with my boyfriend

3) last week was school wing

4) Yesterday I did the task of biology

5) I am sick yesterday

6) yesterday went out with my friends.

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR STUDENTS AT SCHOOL.

1) conform to the letter the school rules

2) no disrespect teachers alos

3) comply with the uniform every day

4) participate in class

5) be responsible for extra homework classes


6) mantemer clean work area

7) pay attention better wings aprendisaje pra classes

8) Use U bocabulario properly within the school
9) fear an appropriate behavior to the school authorities.


PRAYERS TO INVITE A FRIEND TO A COUNTRY

1) I make a suggestion kaely when you leave the country tries to visit Paris because it is a beautiful country with rich foods

.2) chiro ofelia invite you to visit the pyramids of Cairo are beautiful

3) Know dania take to the Great Wall of China because of that big is beautiful

4) rose food in France is very rich so I invite you to pra berries you fall in love with her

5) the best hotels are located in Tokyo's why I recommend you to visit ltokyo berries lupita

6) anita love bisitar with me to the mummies of Guanajuato.

7) to all my friends want to join me inbitar to visit the dens of the city of masatlan as this the best music for dancing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario